* Office for innovative development;
* Office for production and technical development.
* Management of innovative development of daughter and affiliate Companies of the Company, and their daughter and affiliate companies;
* Management of industrial and technical policy of the Company, including methodological support;
* Control over technical upgrade and modernization of production facilities of daughter and affiliate Companies of the Company, and their daughter and affiliate companies;
* Control over the implementation of the governmental arms program, state defense order, programs of military and technical cooperation, and federal targeted programs at supervised units;
* Implementation of the investment policy of the Company, daughter and affiliate Companies of the Company, and their daughter and affiliate companies in line with the areas of activities of supervised units;
* Facilitation of interactions in terms of innovative and technical partnerships with Russian and foreign organizations and companies .
Born on September 15, 1983 in Moscow.
2006 – graduation from Moscow State University named after Bauman.
2012 – graduation from Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
2006-2008 – 6th payment grade engineer at Federal State Institution, Russian Research Center Kurchatov Institute, City of Moscow.
2008-2011 – Advisor to the Department of Scientific, Technical and Strategic Development of the Sector under the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation.
2011 – Deputy Head of Computerization Directorate of Moscow State University named after M.Lomonosov.
2012-2014 – Deputy Director of the Directorate for Radio and Electronics Industry under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
2014 – till now, Deputy CEO of AO United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation.