* Administration of Chief Designer responsible for automated control systems and communication for the Russian Army.
Terms of reference:
* development and implementation of a unified research and technical innovation policy for ACS and communication for the Russian Army;
* interactions among and coordination of the projects of major developers of ACS for the Russian Army, Central Military Headquarters and special forces;
* interactions with the officials from the General Staff of the Russian Federation and General Staffs of branches of the Army on the issues of ACS and communication;
* interactions with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Military Industrial Commission of Russia, state corporations and holdings on the issues of ACS and communication;
* evaluation and approval of tactical and technical tasks for R&D for ACS and communication for the Russian Army;
* evaluation of projects within State Armament Program in terms of ACS and communication and development of concluding remarks for them;
* work in commissions for multi-service and state tests in the key areas of developing advanced ACS for the Russian Army;
* evaluation of plans for arming, rearming and introducing ACS and communication systems at the major facilities of the customer.
In 1979, graduated from State Moscow Institute of Management named after S.Ordzhonikidze.
1971 – 1973 – service in Army of the USSR, City of Gorky.
1973 – 1980 – chief lab assistant, engineer, chief engineer, Head of a group at R&D and Design Institute Giprotsvetmetobrabotka, Moscow.
1980 – 1984 – acting Head of a Department for Mathematics of the Leading Special Technical Bureau of ACS, Head of a Department for Mathematics of the Leading Special Technical Bureau of ACS of the Ministry of Local Industry of RSFSR, Moscow.
1984 – 1988 – Head of a Department at the Leading Computer Center, Head of a Department at 40th Leading R&D Center for public classifiers under the State Committee of the USSR for standards, Moscow.
1988 – 1989 – Chief Researcher at the Department for Developing and Introducing System Software Environment of ACS at all-Union Research and Production Association Soyuzgasavtomatika, Moscow.
1990 – 1991 – Head of a department, Director responsible for computer science at joint Soviet-German enterprise UNITEX, Moscow.
1991 – 2002 – Director of ZAO Electronic and Computer Technologies, Moscow.
2002 – 2003 – Director of the enterprise Consulting and Implementation Firm for International Standardization and Certification, firm Interstandard under State Committee of the Russian Federation for Standardization and Metrology, Moscow.
2003 – 2004 – State Secretary, First Deputy Chairman of State Committee of the Russian Federation for Standardization and Metrology, Moscow.
2004 – Head of Federal Service for Technical Regulation and Metrology, Moscow.
2004 – 2014 – Head of Federal Agency for Technical Control and Metrology, Moscow.
2014 – till now – Director General of AO Research Institute of Automatic Equipment named after academician Semenikhin, Moscow.
2015 – 2017 – Deputy Director General, Chief Designer responsible for ACS and communication for the Russian Army, United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation (AO UIMC, Moscow).
2017 – till now – Interim CEO United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation (UIMC, Moscow)
Order of Friendship