Deputy Director General
* Department for Economic and Information Sacurity.
* Department for Mobilization Training.
* Security Department.
Terms of reference:
* security and secrecy of the Society;
* measures for preventing corruption and other law violations;
* coordination of security services of the organizations within the Holding;
* formation and implementation of security actions of the Society and organizations of the Holding;
* information security of the activities of the Society and organizations of the Holding;
* coordination of the issues of mobilization training and mobilization readiness;
* coordination of the issues of classified data security;
* coordination of the issues of civil defense at the organizations of the Holding.
Born on June 28, 1956, in the City of Saratov
1978 – graduation from Chechen-Ingush University.
2005 – graduation from Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics.
1973 – 1974 – worker at workshop 2, factory Krasny Molot, Grozny.
1974 – 1978 – student of Chechen-Ingush State University, Grozny.
1978 – 1978 – instructor at Sport Committee of Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, Grozny.
1978 –1980 – service in the Soviet Army, Rostov-on-Don.
1980 –1981 – instructor at Sport Committee of Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, Grozny.
1981 –1983 – Chairman of Sport Committee of Grozny Mayor’s Office, Grozny.
1983 –1984 – student at Higher Courses of KGB of the USSR, Minsk.
1984 –1992 – service in KGB of the USSR, CIASSR.
1992 – 1994 – adviser to the President of joint venture Amsovmed, Moscow.
1994 – 1996 – Vice President of OOO Kvinta, Moscow.
1996 – 2001 – Deputy Director General of the Association of Law Enforcement of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
2001 – 2003 – Head of Administration of Grozny.
2003 – 2006 – Deputy Plenipotentiary of the President of the Russian Federation in Southern Federal District.
2006 – 2014 – Deputy Chief of Staff, Head of Directorate of National Antiterrorist Committee.
2014 – till now – Deputy Director General of AO United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation.
Third-class Order for Merit to the Fatherland, Order of Alexander Nevsky.